These copper mugs were bought with the thoughts of a friend who wouldn’t drink Rosemary Infused Moscow Mule unless it’s served in copper mugs.
This Rosemary Infused Moscow Mule cocktail recipe is as simple as it gets. Muddle Rosemary with fresh ginger infused simple syrup. Add vodka and ginger beer. Serve over ice. That’s it!! 🙂
There are some other simple and not-so-simple cocktail recipes you might want to check out-
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 4 ounces Ginger beer
- Simple syrup
- Pour the vodka into a copper mug or an iced glass.
- Squeeze the lime over the vodka
- Add the Rosemary infused simple syrup
- Fill the glass with the ginger beer.
- Drop the rosemary into the mug