This Tart Green Apple Martini is my WELCOME FALL cocktail. Period. For me, Fall means..crispy air outside, falling leaves cluttering up the winding roads, long lines at the cafes and I’m generally in high spirits during this time of the year.
This Tart Green Apple Martini screams fall when it comes to the crisp taste of the cocktail. Cold and crisp with the right sourness to it.
My 4-year-old went to Apple Hill on a field trip last week and came home with few green apples. You could tell they are freshly picked. Not a fan of green apples. All I could think of was turning them into some kind of cocktail.
Serve this Tart Green Apple Martini ice cold and Martini primarily contains vodka and one or more of some kind of flavoring juices. I juiced the green apples and mixed it up with vodka to make my Tart Green Apple Martini.
If you like Martinis with a touch of sourness, you may want to check out Lime-Limencillo Martini which is tried and tested.
- 4 Ounce Vodka
- 4 Ounce Freshly Squeezed Green Apple Juice
- 1 TBSP Sugar or Agave Nectar
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Apple slices for garnish (optional)
- Add the apple and lime juice, the vodka and the sugar to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker halfway with ice and shake vigorously until the shaker turns frosty.
- Strain into the chilled glasses.
- Garnish with the reserved apple slices
NOTE: You can use any other variety of apple you want.