These EGG-FREE, BUTTER-FREE Dark Chocolate Bundt Cakes are not only pretty to look at but also, they are sinfully delicious. And that chocolate ganache on top dripping down from the sides…heaven! They are easy to make and the portion size is perfect. I served these egg free, butter free dark chocolate mini Bundt cakes with sugared frozen berries, but you can always serve them with seasonal fruits and berries.
The possibilities are endless!
These Egg-Free Butter-Free Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake is a moist and flavorful cake, which is a breeze to make. This is not the first time I have made it, and I am sure it will not be the last. This is my go-to cake when I need my chocolate fix and trust me, this Egg-Free Butter-Free Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake should be your go-to cake as well.
I made everyone labor so hard over the Ras Malai Cream Cake , right? Now, that cake needed deliberate steps and patience and some exotic flavors. That’s a cake, you plan to make. But this Egg-Free Butter-Free Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake is a cake, you need no plans for and its prepped and baked in less than an hour actually. Here is another easy cake that’s been baked over 20 times already at my place and fed to so many people. Masala Chai Breakfast Cake
All you need is a bowl and a spatula and all you do is, combine the wet and dry ingredients into a smooth batter, pour it into the tin and bake.
When I’m bored, I bake a cake. When I’m happy, I bake a cake. And, there is nothing like, a freshly baked cake to go with your coffee or tea.
I used my brand new KitchenAid mini bundt pans to make these beauties. I made one regular sized bundt cake and 4 mini bundt cakes. My friends were over yesterday for brunch and they took the cakes with them. Every time, I see my friends enjoying what I cook or bake, it fills my heart with immense pleasure.
I used good quality dark chocolate chips to make chocolate ganache. You can see a difference in taste when you use high quality chocolate. It gives the cakes a very luscious texture.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1 TSP baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Frozen berries (optional)
For Chocolate Ganache
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups of dark chocolate morsels – I used ghirardelli
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Prepare your pans with oil spray and then followed by dusting with flour
- Whisk the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients with a spatula until combined
- Don’t over mix.
- Pour batter into your pan or bundt pan
- Bake until a tester comes out clean, 35-40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Heat cream in 2-cup microwave-safe glass measure or small bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Slowly add morsels and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir well.
- Spoon or pour the cooled down ganache on the cake
- Decorate with frozen berries (optional)
PIN for Later: