With only four ingredients, this Chocolate and Nuts Instant Noodles Barks can be supremely addictive. You get sweet, salty, and crunchy in just one bite. If you are into innovative and fun cooking without compromising the taste, this is the recipe for you where you elevate the humble instant noodles into a star by mixing them with white chocolate and nuts and then turning them into barks. Makes perfect Christmas gifts as well.
Who doesn’t like Instant Noodles? Everyone at some point in their lives has relied on Instant Noodles (be it Maggie or Ramen) for a quick-fix dinner. Easily cooked at the drop of a hat with a delicious taste, right?
Without that seasoning packet inside every Instant Noodle box, it’s just plain bland stuff, right? But guess what, you can totally elevate those Instant Noodles into something really innovative and yum.
Here is another recipe that uses ramen, will also wow you Instant Noodles Brownies
Try melting some chocolate (white or dark) and add crushed instant noodle and some dry roasted nuts and seeds to it. Voila! You got yourself a very yum snack – Chocolate and Nuts Instant Noodle Barks.
- 1/3 cup dry roasted cashew
- 1/4 cup dry toasted sunflower seeds
- 4 ounces (115 gram) white chocolate (use the baking chocolate)
- 1/2 packet of Instant Noodles crushed. (I used Maggie)
- Line a tray with plastic wrap
- In a bowl add the roasted cashews, sunflower seeds, and crushed noodles.
- Add the chocolate in a microwave proof bowl and melt in the microwave, be very careful while melting the chocolate. You don’t want to burn it.
- Alternatively, you can use the Bain Marie method to melt the chocolate.
- Add the melted chocolate to the crushed Maggie and nuts bowl. Mix well.
- Spread out the mixture on the prepared tray. Press it evenly and cover with plastic wrap.
- Keep the tray in the refrigerator for few hours for it to firm up.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.
PIN for Later: