Mango Mousse .., or, you can call it Mango Cream as well, is a light and smooth textured dessert. Something you can easily do-ahead for your dinner parties. Often times, during mango season, I make this easy dessert and it’s invariably always loved…, especially by my husband and my younger son who are die hard mango fans.
There are a couple other Mango Recipes, that are pretty regular in my family. If you are looking for something savory using green mangos, try Lentil Soup (Dal) with Green Mango or, if you want a mango based easy cocktail, try, Stirred Mango Margarita, or, just make yourself some fresh Mango Ginger Iced Tea on a weekday afternoon and relish the summer.
- 2 big ripe mangoes – peeled and chopped into small pieces (Frozen mangoes or canned mango pulp works too) or, 2 cups mango pulp
- 1 and 1/2 cup full fat cream
- 3 to 4 TBSP honey (If you want, you can use sugar too)
- A few pistachios for garnishing
- Grind the mangoes in a blender until smooth
- Add the honey to the blended mango puree
- Chill a bowl in the freezer for few hours. Beat the heavy cream in this chilled bowl until soft peaks form and the texture is fluffy
- Add the mango puree to the cream and fold them softly
- Spoon this mixture into serving bowls and chill for couple of hours
- Garnish with fresh chopped mangoes and a few pistachios and enjoy.
PIN for Later –