These vegan and sugar-free watermelon strawberry honey popsicles are the perfect frozen treats to enjoy all summer long!! These fruity and utterly delicious watermelon popsicles recipe is incredibly easy to make as well.
When life gives you a huge watermelon, be thankful and make these easy watermelon popsicles. Sounds so clichéd, right? Sorry, couldn’t help it. So yes, go ahead and try this Easy Watermelon Strawberry Honey Popsicles Recipe. The fruity popsicles are not only a breeze to make but also extremely refreshing and delicious.
My husband came home with this big watermelon the other day. The dude loves shopping at Costco! What to do. Why do men like Costco so much?
Anyways, I got to work right away – sliced and diced and put those away in individual zip lock bags. It was insanely sweet. I blended the watermelons with strawberries and poured them into popsicle molds for the kids to enjoy their frozen treats the next day.
Any fruit purees are great for making fruity pops. Once you’ve got that established, there are a few basic principles to making your popsicles.
If you like your homemade popsicles, fruity.., then puree the fruits and berries of your choice and make fruit pops. If you like your popsicles creamy, then use yogurt or cream to make creamier popsicles like creamy mango pops or even creamy coconut popsicles
WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT THESE SUGAR FREE POPSICLES
- Nothing like homemade popsicles. These are one of the easiest and tastiest treats to make during the hot Summer months.
- They’re full of fresh summer flavors and only take a few minutes to whip up in the blender.
- These watermelon-strawberry pops are sugar free.
- Watermelon and strawberries are just about the most refreshing things you could possibly eat in the middle of summer.
- Just 4 Ingredients!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE WATERMELON STRAWBERRY HONEY POPS
- Lemon Juice
HOW TO MAKE WATERMELON HONEY POPSICLES
- Place the fresh watermelon chunks, fresh strawberries, and lemon juice into a blender.
- Process until smooth. Add honey.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 8 to 12 hours until completely set. After about 1 to 2 hours, add the popsicle sticks.
- After the popsicles freeze completely, dip the molds in hot water for 30 seconds to 1 minute to release the popsicles. Enjoy!
- Blend with a bit of vodka and blend it in the ice cream maker to make a watermelon granita for adults.
- Add Lemon rind, Basil or mint, or both as additional flavorings.
- Make ice cubes from this, toss in your favorite cocktails, add lime and a dash of fizzy soda
- Frozen fruits can be used in stead of Fresh fruits
- Check the sweetness of the fruits before adding honey or sugar
- You don’t have to have popsicle molds. Small paper cups can be used as well.
FEW OTHER SUMMER TREATS:
Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles Recipe
- Popsicle molds
- WatermelonStrawberries HoneyLemon Juice
- 4 Cups Fresh watermelon cut into cubes
- 2 Cups Strawberries (hulled)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Place the fresh watermelon chunks, fresh strawberries, and lemon juice into a blender. Process until smooth.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Pour the fruit puree mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours. Insert the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for another 6 to 8 hours.
- When ready to enjoy the homemade watermelon strawberry popsicles, dip the molds in hot water for 30 seconds to 1 minute to release the popsicles.